(please click here to download your file)
list of files
how to use these files:
- Breezehome Basement. Adds a basement with containers, manequins, weapons rack, and more! (created by Shawcrab)
- Falcon Punch! every bare-fisted swing will sound as if Captain Falcon himself swung the hit!
- Skyrim's NPC editor version .67
- Stop Right There! Criminal Scum! replaces the Unrelenting Force shout with the famous line from Oblivion. You must progress the storyline
past the GreyBeards quest and their test, to get the shout to level 3. only one dragon word will just have you yell "Stop!", which isnt as fun.
- Super Faendal. he now looks younger, carries two deadric bows and two deadric daggers, has 100 Archery and 100 Light Armor,
and is now essential! (created by kwarlord, with the NPC editor)
- Rahhjorag Tower. A very large tower, for you to display your favorite weapons and armor. also has smithing and crafting stations in it. very nice
for just starting out!
- Val's crafting Meltdown. a very good improvement to the Armour making skill.
- download to your computer
- extract files, using 7-zip or similar utility
- move .esp and .esm files to your skyrim data folder (.../steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/data)
- move textures, sounds, and other files to the apropriate folders, located in the data folder)
- before you play your game, make sure any .esp and .esm files are checked in the "Data Files" menu option.