What is Project Paladin?
Update: I've given out some food to some needy people, but it just isn't enough! I started an investment account that produces a steady income of dividends, however, Its still in the startup stages.
If you would like to donate some money, I will put the full amount of your donations to the charity of your choice. Keep in mind that the theme of this project is for the poor and homeless.
"He is rich or poor according to what he is, not according to what he has." ~Henry Ward Beecher
"The problems we face today, violent conflicts, destruction of nature, poverty, hunger, and so on, are human created problems which can be resolved through human effort, understanding, and a development of a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood."
Doctors without Borders
more Homeless facts
Donations already given:
- two boxes of books given to the Salvation Army
- one box of clothes given to the Salvation Army
- some shoes to the Salvation Army
- two winter coats, three stuffed animals, and a few canned goods
given to a charity in the month of December 2002
12 hardcover books donated to the Nyssa Library
one box of clothes to the Salvation Army
Planned donations for the near future:
- $1,000,000 (will be) given to the Treasure Valley Food Bank
- $1,000,000 (will be)given to the Deseret Industries
- $1,000,000 (will be)given to "Doctors without Borders"
- A homeless shelter (planned) for 50 beds
- (more to come, stay tuned..)
Contact information and donations accepted:
Duel E. Lott
Donations accepted: Cash(check or money order), Aluminum cans, newspaper, and cardboard.
You pay shipping and postage.
contact by email if you wish to make a donation. Donations will be put in a trust fund to be used only for the homeless and organizations to help the homless.
About myself: I'm not homeless myself, but have several friends that are. In a part of America where jobs are plenitful, there are still people unable to work, due to illness (whether mental or physical) and need a hand up (not a handout). To contact me, email me at email@example.com . thank you for your time.